Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Reality TV Hangover? Not yet


Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I adore trash- trashy music, trashy magazines, trashy movies and, most of all, trashy television. I am one of those who spends Sunday afternoons watching America's Next Top Model Marathons rather than say, reading in the sun (although it is way too cold to do that right now anyway, so I don't feel so bad).
So honestly, my confession is that one of the reasons I have updated my blog so rarely lately is my vigilance to celebrity gossip blogs. Particularly those focusing on ANTM and The Hills. So I apologize to the few of you who read Femivix. I will post again soon.
That said, The Hills has me wondering whether I stare emptily at people when they are talking to me as much as LC does.

No comments: