Friday, January 18, 2008

America's Next Top Model New Contestants Revealed!!!


I was beginning to get a little antsy about this one. Since the last season of ANTM I have begun watching Canada's Next Top Model to fuel my addiction but the problem with CNTM is that the contestants are just so much nicer (still not necessarily nice but nicer than in the US).
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with the Top Model shows. On one hand, the shows makes girls to want to be models. Furthermore, contestants in the show (one of CNTM's winners) have suffered from eating disorders and dealt with a great deal of trauma resulting from their experiences on the show. So I recognize how ridiculous the show is.

That said, I am sorry but I am addicted.

Here are next season's contestants

Once again, the "plus sized" model (like Sarah from season 9) is not plus sized. She looks like about a size 6. I wonder if she will be voted off for being too "normal sized," like Sarah.

You can see profiles of all the women on CW's site. Remember Marvita from the final cut at the beginning of the last season? The called her back for this one. I liked her because she called Ebony out when she wanted to play a game called "guess who has an eating disorder."

5 comments:

amityb said...

Sarah you need reality intervention.

Unknown said...

All contestants of this show are really gorgeous. i like.i want to tell you that i have a good stuff from which you can Watch Americas Next Top Model Online and you can also get more information about any shows which you want...

Anonymous said...

Good show and good concept. I really admire America’s Next Top Model TV Show concept. Its really unique.

Anonymous said...

All contestants of this show looking very beautiful and full of enthusiasm. This is one of the best show which provide the true platform to the girls to get into this career. And I really like America’s Next Top Model TV Show.

Anonymous said...

I found its the best and amazing show. Concept of the show is fabulous. I f you are looking for this show than go through the link..Watch America’s Next Top Model Episodes.