Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Long Awaited Reunion (if, by a long time, you mean a week)

Last night something very exciting happened... the Real World Sydney Reunion Episode.
After about two hours of cleaning my house for the event (maybe secretly imagining that some crazy Real World Sydney enthusiast party would show up at my house), I watched it with my sweetie and several MAJOR (actually not too major) items were revealed about the course of the series.

1.) People got really drunk a lot, threw up a lot and fell over a lot.

2.) Parisa doesn't hate Trisha and would totally have lattes with her.

3.) Parisa got lots of sex while in the house. This was probably the only thing that was a bit of a suprise. Not because Parisa isn't gorgeous but because it only showed her kissing one person through the whole season.




4.) Dunbar's girlfriend took him back even though he cheated on her with Ashli. Also it seems like he has chilled out a lot and is less likely to scream at people like this:



5.) KellyAnne and Cohutta are still together. Kind of. It was a little unclear.

6.) Isaac had lots of sex in the bathroom and cupboards with random people.

7.) After Shauvon quit the show to be with her ex, they broke up.

8.) Trisha says she isn't homophobic (because she wouldn't go to gay pride) or racist (because she yelled at this woman in a McDonald's because she couldn't speak english).
PS: What she actually said was:
“I’m like, well I’d take the f….n’ Crunchie one but I don’t know what it tastes like because you wouldn’t give me a sample. I’m like, you know what, keep the money, maybe take some English lessons - I’m leaving cause you don’t know how to speak English.”
Then Dunbat pretended like he was going to propose to Ashli but didn't really, since he has a girlfriend whom he lives with. I hope his gf dumps him because of that, if not for the fact that he cheated on her with Ashli.

1 comment:

amityb said...

I like how my site's Google ad is for "Sexual Abuse Victim Lawyers" and yours is for Ambien's official website.